Sunday, January 2, 2011

Storefront!

To start the new year off on the right foot, I've made good on one of my decisions.  I've opened my own Etsy shop!  There aren't many items listed, and I'm starting off small with handmade jewelry.  There will be other creative endeavors listed in the shop's future, but for now, just hanging a "shingle" on a storefront is a start.  Please stop by and tell your friends - I'd love to let my creative side become my bread-winning side, too!.  There's just something about earning cash for doggie biscuits while being my own boss that sounds right for 2011.  Thanks for having a look.  If you do.  Which I hope you will...

The Arwen's Pack Etsy Shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ForPetsSake



6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your shop. Your earrings are so pretty.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom likes those purrty earrings
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your new Etsy shop. The earrings are gorgeous - I bet they'll sell in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can sell and gets lots of cool stuffs off Etsy, both Granny and Aunt T have shops there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Beautiful earrings!

    ReplyDelete

The girls and I love to hear from you - please leave us a note!