I love writing about my girls. They challenge me to be kind, patient and other-centered. Simply put, they bring out the best in me.
If you haven't checked out these blogs, you're missing out. They're awesome!
2) Nyxie has a sensitive tummy, like GSD's are prone to have. Stress will give her the runs pretty quickly. We try to keep things low-key ;)
3) I lived in New Orleans for a few months after college. That was quite an adventure!
4) I've worked in a residential treatment center for teens at one of the oldest psychiatric hospitals in the nation (since closed) and afterwards, as a social worker for teen girls.
5) I'm an avid Red Sox fan, like my wonderful father before me. We used to sit together and watch the games on TV and we even saw a couple together at Fenway! I was lucky enough to be living in Portland when they won the World Series in 2004 and could celebrate with die-hard fans. In my dad's lifetime, he never saw them win the World Series.
6) Matt does the majority of the cooking in our home. I am a very lucky woman. He likes to cook with simple, basic ingredients, bringing out their flavors to perfection. Yum!
7) I have a 13 year old stepdaughter - daughter, really - whom I met when she was 3 years old. We were lucky enough to have her come back into our lives after a 3 year absence while living with her mother out of state. I'm blessed she's back in our lives.
It was tough to pick only 15 blogs as "versatile", because I think we all have to be versatile to continue blogging. You'll find some repeats from above on this list, but maybe their versatility is inspirational! These are the blogs that I find most versatile:
1) White Dog Diary Online
2) Two Pitties In the City
3) Kol's Notes
4) Bailey Be Good!
5) Pet Blogs United
6) Five Sibes
7) Roo's Doins
8) A Scratch Behind the Ears (and Other Nice Things)
9) Adventures of Anna the GSD
11) I Still Want More Puppies
12) 24 Paws of Love
14) animal lover, quilt lover
15) The Dogs of Greenhill Farm
Please check these blogs out if you haven't already - they're definite winners! I can't thank you all enough for reading my brain droppings. I'm lucky to be able to share the magic of Arwen and Nyxie!
My next post will be the 2nd installment of our big move from Maine to Dallas. If you haven't read the first, you can do so here.