Sunday, May 29, 2011

We're Featured on Pet Blogs United!

Pam and Oskar run a fantastic blog, Pet Blogs United, where they feature a weekly pet blog to help spread friendship and offer support for our pet passion.  My blog is a slice of the goodness in my life.  With so much negativity and cruelty surrounding animals and the way people treat them, we need a safe haven.  A place to celebrate being caretakers and marvel at our special furry connections.

I've met incredibly kind and gifted people here, many of whom I'm pleased to call friends.  I feel honored to be featured and to actually have readers share this wild ride with me.  Arwen, Nyxie and I thank you.  It's good to be in Arwen's Pack with you!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. We just came back from PBU, it's a great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I saw it at PBU yesterday and thought, "Go Arwen & Nyxie!!!" Husky hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Momster feels the same way as you do. We are off to see the feature- congrats.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! We are kindred spirits!!! We all love the dog with all our hearts!!!
    Thanks for your visit!!
    xx, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful feature y'all! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being featured!! WOooo!

    Happy woofs & hugs,

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Loved the post and your thoughts on PBU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Arwen's Pack! It's always great to visit even when I'm late for the party. Great post on PBU.

    ReplyDelete

The girls and I love to hear from you - please leave us a note!